Thursday, April 17, 2008

Traveling!

I Know it has been so long since my last post. I feel like I have done nothing but packed, unpacked, and struggle to get all of the laundry done in between trips. It was so fun...but I have to say I am glad to be back home and getting Camryn back on a regular schedule. We first went to Washington to see my parents. Scott couldn't come because of work :( But Shelby, Lance and the boys came up for a week! I have to admit while we were traveling there we looked like we came straight out of Colorado City. Lance, Shelby and me with 4 kids under the age of 5....it was too funny.
The kids had so much fun at Grandma and Grandpa Burnham's! The Kis frosted cookies made cupcakes and colored Easter eggs with Grandma.
It snowed just about every day that we were there. I was freezing...but Camryn loved it. This is one of the first times she's seen snow, and the only time she remembers seeing it.



After leaving Washington I had six days to unpack, do laundry, and pack again for Utah. Scott had to go to take a test to get a Utah state paramedic licence which went very well. We decided to take a couple extra days to see friends and family. However unlike traveling to Washington this time we drove...big mistake.


Sorry I don't have pictures of everyone but we had so much fun visiting everyone. Camryn is missing all her cousins.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

So Cute looks like you had a good time!!!