Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Amy!

Today Shelby and I went to the East Valley to see our friend Amy. It was her birthday while I was on one of my many trips so we planned to go spend a day with her when I returned. The plan was to leave around 8 am and go to her house in Gilbert. Shelby was going to do her hair and then we were going to go shopping and eat at Cafe Rio...yummmmo! I think while planning this day-o-fun we all somehow forgot that between the three of us we have six and a half darling sweet children (Amy is pregnant not Shelby or me). Needless to say the drive was horrendous, hair was done with kids crying and crackers flying, Cafe Rio turned into the toddler Kentucky Derby(I think Ryder won) and shopping turned into watching the kids play at the mall playground. :) Well that is the life of a mom! I think over all the chaos we still had fun. Happy Birthday Amy. We love You!



Well when we got home Camryn wanted popcorn so I told her if she ate all her dinner she could have some. Then I got busy on the computer and I noticed that it was awfully quiet so I went to check on Cami. This is what I found. It has been a long day. Guess she didn't want popcorn after all!:)



1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hello there :o). Fun updates, you have been busy for sure!! We had fun with you today!