Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I know it's gross...but funny

The other day Camryn was sitting in the living room and when I walked by I noticed she was once again picking her nose. This always makes me sick to see. She has really been doing this a lot lately, which is a normal "discovery" phase I am told. I have tried explaining how yucky it is, bought her her own tissues, but she is very stubborn and I am now just telling her to flat out stop picking her nose. So as soon as I saw she was picking her nose I said, "Camryn, stop picking your nose!" to which she replied, "oh yeah, I pick my nose in my room", and she ran off to her room. I hope you will all forgive me that there is no picture to go with this entry. Nose picking is not exactly a Kodak moment:)

1 comment:

Becca said...

That is too funny! I love your blog...very cute!