Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Our trip to the beach and the zoo


Last week Camryn and I spent five days at Carpinteria Beach with my best friend and her awesome family and we then went to the zoo with Grandma Lloyd and Steve. Camryn had a blast and I must say it was some much needed relaxation for me. The only thing that could have made it better is if Scott could have been there. Unfortunately he had to work...something about paying the bills or something dumb like that. Well, there's always next year!

1 comment:

Donna said...

A five-day vacation? Wow Jenny, I envy you for having the luxury of time. In our family, I'm the one who's busy, so we don't have beach and zoo trips often. So whenever we have time, we make sure that our vacation is fancy.

One of our favorites is having a Panama City Beach vacation. Rentals there are amazing! And the white shore, ugh, just stunning. We're very picky with the place we're staying at, so we always go for the ones that we've already tested. Ooh, I miss the Panama City Beach vacation rentals!