Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Favorite Shirt


Camryn has never really cared about what she wears. I just usually pick something out for her and she puts it on...that was until she was given this Disney shirt from Papa and Grandma Jackie. As soon as we got home from our trip and she opened it she had to put it on immediately! I thought that was so cute so I helped her change into her new shirt. It is now 3 days later and she has worn it 2 out of the 3 days...and that is only because I insisted we wash it in between. She is too funny. It is amazing to me how fast she is growing up...and forming her own opinions. Thanks for the gifts Papa and Grandma Jackie!

3 comments:

Lund Family said...

How cute!! This is just the beginning you know. Cute shirt though. I love your belly picture!! I am glad that you put one up. I told you I was showing more than you. You have a teeny bump (a cute bump). I am so glad we can blog to keep in touch!

Shannon said...

That's cute!! It's so funny how they get hooked on little things! Hannah was like that with her Cinderella night gown!!! She wouldn't take it off for almost 3 days either!!! Luckily I was able to get her out of it if I offered to go swimming!!! They are funny!!

Brooke said...

Welcome to the world of *loud* character wear. She sure looks cute!