Monday, August 11, 2008

It's a BOY!!!!!



I was once again wrong about the sex of the baby. I did the same thing with Camryn. I was so sure this baby was a girl...yet the ultra sound begs to differ. I can't say that I was disappointed though (and Scott definitely wasn't). Who wouldn't want one of each we are thrilled!! The baby looks very healthy, but I was told I have a condition called Placenta Previa...I wont go into details but it can definitely complicate this pregnancy for me. I am now on semi-bed rest, yuck! I just can't seem to ever have a normal, stress free pregnancy. I am just glad that the baby is healthy... and a BOY!

8 comments:

ScennyLloyd said...

Jen, what are you talking about bed rest... you already lay around the house all day anyways, while im off working 2 Full Time jobs supporting your expensive shopping habbits. (J/K). By the way...i am tottally stoked its a boy (Boyd Lloyd)...i can take him fishing and camping and paintballing and we will have tons of fun without the girls. Scott

Shannon said...

Congrats!! Looks like we joined the blue team! Let me know if you need anything while on bedrest! That's never easy, esp with a toddler!

Brooke said...

Exciting!! I can't wait to see little Boyd... Sorry to hear about your complications! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help! CONGRATS!

The Bluths said...

Ditto to what everyone else said (except Scott). Jenna told me you were having a boy and the first thing I said was "I bet Scott's happy". Congrats!

Lund Family said...

Yay A BOY!! I hope he is as crazy as Camryn. She will be such a great big sis! Congrats! I am excited for you.

Shannon said...

How are you feeling??

Shiela Lee said...

Awww, one of each! Congrats! We're thrilled for you!

The Goddards said...

Hi Jen! It's been a long time and it looks like things are great with you guys. James and I are expecting a boy in January too! I can't believe how big Camryn's gotten since the last time we saw her. I am so glad I found you guys. Congrats again!