Thursday, January 22, 2009

Go Cardinals!!!

Anyone who knows me knows that I could care-less about watching football but this was too cute not to post. Last week was the play-off game and the Arizona Cardinals were playing... so Scott was watching with Shelby's husband Lance. Around half-time Lance and Shelby had to go so Scott was watching it by himself...so I thought. Scott had gotten Owen off the bed where he was sleeping and propped him up next to him on the couch to watch the game. Too Cute. Owen was even sporting his Cardinals outfit that the Lunts gave us at my baby shower. I think Owen slept through the better part of the second half but I am sure there will be many more games watched with his dad in his future. I love my guys!!!




6 comments:

Shelby said...

That is super cute. Scott is such a proud dad!
Thanks for inviting us, I was just there for the chili :)

Brooke said...

What a sweet post....he is the cutest fan for sure!!

Shannon said...

FUN! I love seeing quality time spent so well!!

Jenna said...

Very cute, I'm sure Scott is glad to have a sports-watching buddy!

Lund Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I am a bad friend. I meant to call you on your birthday. I got so wrapped up in Bradyns birthday and birthday party that I really didn't think about much else for a few days. SORRY!! I hope you had a great one though. Cute pics of Owen and Scott. He has his boy to watch sports with, I bet Scott was in heaven!

Anonymous said...

He looks just like Scott!