Monday, January 12, 2009

2 weeks old

I can't believe how fast our little guy is growing already! This morning he just looked so much bigger to me then he did even just yesterday, I know that doesn't seem possible but it is. I am so enjoying my little Owen. I am not just saying this because it is what you are supposed to say. With Camryn I feel bad but I did not enjoy the first couple months. She was VERY fussy and just a difficult baby to figure out. From two months on she turned into a happy baby and was so much fun, so that is what I was prepared for with Owen but it is so true that every baby is different. I hate to brag but my Owen is the perfect little baby so far. He only cries if he is hungry, has a burp, or needs a diaper change. He came out happy and ready to nurse...something I thought would never happen... and he sleeps up to 5 hours a night, yes I only need to get up once. I could not ask for anything more!!! I hope this doesn't change. :o)

Here is Owen at two weeks old.... does he have his dads eyes or what!?!

I wanted to try and get a picture at this angle because this is the way a mother sees her baby when you hold them and he always just looks so cute to me...especially at this angle when he looks up at me.

I will not lie, Camryn had a bit of an adjustment to say the least but everything is getting so much better. Potty training is back on course, the binkies stopped disappearing, and she is starting to like being a big sister.

5 comments:

The Bluths said...

Oh I'm so happy everything is adjusting well. And lucky you to already be getting a good amount of sleep at night...speaking of, what am I doing blogging when I should be in bed?

Shannon said...

Oh he looks a lot like his daddy!!! I can't believe he is 2wks! Glad Cami is adjusting to him well!! That's funny about the binkies missing!!!

Jenna said...

Such a cutie, I'm glad things are going well! Getting some sleep makes all the difference in the world!

. said...

Congratulations! What a blessing it is to have a new baby in your home. He is adorable.

Brooke said...

Ohhhh....look at the CUTE new picture on top of your blog, I love it!!

He does look so much like his Daddy when his eyes are open!!