Friday, December 5, 2008

A Kite?


As most three year olds are, Camryn is very excited about Christmas, and it seems like just about everywhere we go people are asking her what Santa is going to bring her for Christmas and her answer has been consistent since the first time someone asked...A kite and a candy cane. First off let me tell you I have way overbought if expectations are a kite and a candy cane... but besides that have you ever seen a kite in the winter? Now I know that here in Phoenix we have fake winters but even here they pretend it's winter and put out the seasonal hat's and mittens...but a kite?!? I'm not even sure where she got this idea...there are no kite commercials on right now and in the toys-r-us add...not a single kite! Why must I have the one child in America who doesn't look to ads and commercials for her Christmas list? What's a mom to do? I guess that is why they invented google. Any other ideas out there...run into a kite at a store lately?
p.s. No help required for the candy cane...I think I've got that one covered :0)

3 comments:

Lund Family said...

Your best bet is probably to find the kite somewhere online. That is a cute request though. I was done purchasing for my kids for Christmas when Bradyn decided that the ONLY thing he wants for Christmas is a Lego Indiana Jones set for $80.00 I was like "Crap, this will be the year he doesn't believe in Santa because he didn't get his blasted Lego set". Good luck with the kite, let me know what you find out. Are you guys in your house? I hope you post pictures when you get in!!!

Shelby said...

Maybe you should stop telling her to "go away" and "just go fly a kite" all the time. You asked for it! :)

Jenna said...

So funny, I don't know where they get these ideas!