Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Owen was born!!!

I am happy to announce that pregnancy is over and Owen Scott Lloyd was born on December 29th! He was 7lbs 10 oz and 19and 3/4 inches long. The delivery went well and we got to come home after only 2 days in the hospital... pretty good for a c-section. We are now just going to lay low for a while until we both feel a little better. Here are just a couple "glamorous" hospital pictures. I will try to get some better pictures of him posted soon.






You never realize how truly miserable (and ginormous) you are until you capture it in a picture! :o) This was taken right before we left for the hospital.


Scott scrubbed in for the delivery


Mommy and Owen


Proud Daddy


Little "O" (sorry it's so dark. Owen wasn't so fond of lights at first)

7 comments:

Shannon said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so happy for you! I bet you are so glad to be home!! Can't wait to meet little Owen!!! He is adorable!!!

The Bluths said...

I guess that's a nice thing with C-sections, they don't leave your child's head all pointy. He looks SO good! Hope everyone is doing well.

Shiela Lee said...

He's adorable! We're so very happy for you guys! Congratulations!

Rachel said...

We're glad that you guys got to come home so quick! It was fun to see you and Owen at the hospital! I hope he's being a great baby for you. :)

The Goddards said...

Congrats guys! He looks beautiful.

Jenna said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for your family. He looks so great.

erickson monkeys said...

Congratulations Jenny! I am so excited for you to have a little guy! I LOVE the name!!