Friday, May 2, 2008

Mistaken Identity




Okay so I occasionally watch Dr. Phil while Cami takes her nap, but I'm not sure if she has ever really seen me watch it. So today she woke up during the last few minutes of Dr. Phil... you know the end part where the camera comes in close and he does his end "monologue" thing.... Cam was looking t the TV and then urned around with a big smile and said, "Look mom, it's Thomas Monson!" I laughed til I thought I'd wet myself! By the way not sure why she refuses to say the middle initial too but to her it is just Thomas Monson. So what do you think...slight resemblance maybe? I will never look at Dr. Phil again with out laughing.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

I don't think Camryn is the only one to mistake Dr. Phil's council to the gospel truth :) That is too funny!

. said...

That's funny! I agree with what shelby said. If only our prophet was listend to as much as Dr. Phill is...