Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Golf Carts


Now, if you are not from Arizona then you, like me when I first moved here, will find this a bit absurd but people drive golf carts around here. I don't mean just on the golf courses, of which there an abundance, or even to and from golf games...no, no, no, they drive them around on regular streets like to the grocery store, pharmacy, or doctor's appointment (there are a lot of old people here also).They drive them like a regular car. I thought this was the strangest concept when I first moved here. I even remember taking a picture of one parked next to me at McDonald's. Now I guess I've just gotten used to it so I didn't even realize that one was next to us today until Camryn started laughing in the back seat. I looked at her and she pointed out the window at a golf cart similar to the one above and said, "what is that?" I answered it's a golf cart. She then laughed again and said, "That is a RIDICULOUS car!" There is just something about hearing the word "ridiculous" from a two year old's mouth that I found funnier then even a golf cart. :o)

1 comment:

Nike Golfmode said...

Business golf carts and golf cart accessories have now found a way to give each owner of the car with accessories, not only fit the vehicle needs, but also to customize the preferences for the car owner. There are even body kits golf environment that include fancy rims, storage trays under the seat, dash, special paint, windshields, GPS systems, upholstered seats, club covers for protection, Novelty bumper, steering columns chrome kits, carpets, etc.