Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cami's new favorite food


Tonight for dinner I told Camryn that if she ate all her dinner, which consisted of roasted chicken, asparagus, and oranges that she could have dessert. She really liked the dinner and promptly ate everything on her plate. When she was finished I said, "Do you want your dessert now?" She looked at me and said, "asparagus dessert mom?" Thinking maybe she was confused I gave her one of the left over spears from the pot on the stove. I really thought she would give it back but she just said, "Oh thanks" and took a big bite off the top. She now likes to carry them around the house like a carrot stick. Too funny. I told her she is definitely her Grandpa Burnham's girl. (Dad liked them so much that growing up I used to have asparagus almost every night when it was in season.)

No comments: