Monday, September 7, 2009

Camryn's 4th Birthday

I promise not to make this post too long or sappy...but my baby girl just turned four, so cut me a little slack :)


Camryn Lynn Lloyd
September 3, 2005 7lb 12oz 20 1/2 inches
3 mos.
6 mos.


1 year
1 year
18 mos.

2 years
3 years

4 years
Camryn, you have brought such joy to our lives. You have been such a ray of sunshine in our family. You are so full of spunk and always have something funny to say! You were sent here to keep your mom and dad's lives interesting and fun! We love you so much Camryn!!!! Happy 4th Birthday!!

5 comments:

The Bluths said...

We "had" to sing to her again in Primary because she said it was her birthday. There were 3 other kids up there to sing to and we only had 3 hats. Sister Salcedo told her we only had 3 so Camryn didn't get one. You should have seen her face! She was silently very dissapointed, so Sister Salcedo took the hat from someone else and let her wear it :)

She has quite the energy, I don't know how you keep up :)

Jenna said...

Cyrena had so much fun at the party, she loves Camryn!

Shelby said...

She is adorable. I love her little pictures of the past. It's crazy how quick I forget what she looked like back then. Happy Birthday Camryn Lynn!

AlfreySlice said...

sniffle, sniffle...She's such a cute little girl! I think she gets that from my side of the family!

Jennie said...

Happy Birthday cute girl!! I love seeing the pics of her as a baby and little one. They all just grow up way too fast!