Saturday, July 19, 2008

Our Fourth of July Festivities


Summer has been so busy and hectic that I have fallen behind on my blogging. Hopefully I will get back into the swing of things again...but no promises.
For the Fourth of July we went to California to see Scott's family. His dad just bought a new boat and invited us to go out on it and watch the Queen Mary fireworks. It was a lot of fun but one thing I must admit is pregnancy and a rocking boat on the ocean do not mix. I think I will enjoy it even more next year for that reason.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun...except for the poor preggo lady on the boat! That is a bad combo for sure!

Lund Family said...

Cute family. Looks like you guys had fun. Hey, I stole your babystrology baby counter thing. Sorry, it was just too cute! Very cute blog Jenny.