Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Camryn!

Today is Camryn's third birthday. I know everyone always says that time goes by so fast, but I don't think you really know what that means until you are a mother. Camryn has brought so much joy to our lives I truly have a hard time remembering what life was like before she was born. She is growing so fast and Scott and I just laugh at all the different things she does everyday and love getting t know this little person in our lives. She is beautiful inside and out. Happy Birthday Cami. We love you!!!

Born September 3, 2005


First Birthday September 3, 2006


Second Birthday September 3, 2007


Third Birthday September 3, 2008

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Bday Camryn!!!! I agree time flys when you have your life and heart full of love for your your children!!

Lund Family said...

Happy Birthday Cam!!! I hope you had a great birthday!

Brooke said...

ohh....loved all the pics from the past! Happy Birthday Camryn, thanks for inviting my boys to your FUN party!!

Jenna said...

She is so adorable! I just love her.

Becca said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday Camryn! Time does fly by, especially when your having fun being a mom.

Jesmyluk said...

Happy Birthday Camryn!!! It must have been during the week I was sick, that she turned 3, or I would have made sure to have all the kids in nursery sing 'Happy Birthday' to sweet lil' Camryn. That's exactly what she is too. She gives me hug after hug after hug in nursery. She's such a loving little sweetheart. You're a great mommy Jenny!